I am so excited to announce the arrival of my new Nephew, Lawson Wooldridge!
He arrived on June 11, weighing in at 6 lbs 9 ounces! He is just precious and a gift from the Lord!
Psalm 139:14
I will give thanks to You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
I just had to share this photo below that Caleb took of himself. I often find photo after photo of Caleb on my phone, not to mention funny video's he makes of himself. He took several of himself making funny faces. I couldn't help but laugh when I saw them. I now know why my memory keeps filling up on my phone.
I love this Madagascar 3 Display at the Promenade. Caleb looks so cute as part of the Circus Family.
I just cannot believe that Clay is about to turn 7 on Tuesday, June 19. It seems like yesterday that he was crying LOUDLY as he entered this world. I am so thankful for him! I love him so much!!!
I was so glad that my family could be here to celebrate with Clay at both the BBQ and at his party. They are all sporting their Edward Jones shirts to support Richard. My parents, Paige and Phil are on the left and Richard's parents, Zack and Elizabeth are on the right.
I love how when the birthday child opens presents at parties, all the other children try to get as close as they can in order to see what the child received. So funny!
This picture of my boys and I at the party was about the best I could do. Being that the party was at Fast Lane, the boys kept moving and super speeds around the game area. I practically had to catch them and hold them still to get a picture. As you can see, Caleb is a blur.
Below is the happy birthday boy and his special pals! He was all smiles on this exciting party day!
Richard also hosted his Client Appreciation BBQ on Saturday. I thought my Binns Boys needed a special treat to celebrate this Big Day-Giant Mt. Dews from Walmart! I just had to buy them for my boys who bleed green :)
Each year I take a photo of my boys with the Vizena children at the BBQ. This year, I let them make funny faces-which they enjoyed much better than trying to smile pretty for the camera! I love these precious children.
I have just so much to be thankful for. This weekend was filled with family and friends and fellowship.
Psalm 107:1
Oh give thanks to the Lord for he is good, for this steadfast love endures forever!
No comments:
Post a Comment