Not the best family shot (don't you love our double chins :) - It has to be the camera :) It was the best of the not so good shots I took of the four of us last night. I do not have a career in photography I am afraid.Anyway, we started what I hope to be a Binns' Family Monthly Tradition - watching a family friendly movie with the boys!! Our first pick was "Facing the Giants!" It is an AWESOME movie and if you haven't seen it, you must do so. It is totally safe for the kids - no foul language, just good uplifting drama and excitement. The boys had a lot of fun - although I think the chocolate chip cookies were their favorite part ;) Caleb loved saying "Football" every time a game was playing and Clay kept asking "where is the football game" every time a game stopped being shown. I think we answered more questions from the boys during the movie than actually watching the movie, but it was still very entertaining. We welcome any suggestions for future movie night selections! Note: There is some loud parts in the movie that kind of confused Clay - because we tell the boys not to yell, but I was glad to see that Clay noticed the loud voices and questioned the reasoning.
Have a great night everyone!! I hope you had a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment