Well, today was it - Clay's last day of pre-school. I have to admit ladies, it was emotional. I am so proud of the young man he is becoming, and I know he is ready for what lies ahead. Here are a few of the things about my little baby boy.
*He can count to 100 (with a little help)
*He knows his upper and lower case letters.
*He can write his first and last name - Wow!
*He picks out his clothes and dresses himself.
*He can make his own breakfast and helps his little brother with his.
*He can do cartwheels and somersaults.
*He can pack his backpack all by himself.
*He can identify words like: Off, On, Stop.
*He can come up with words that rhyme with a given word.
*He can buckle his own seat belt.
*He can draw stick people.
*He is leaning to color in the lines
*He can ride his bike with no training wheels.
*He has an amazing memory.
*He is full of life and adores the outdoors.
*He can climb over fences - Oh no!
*He can dribble a ball.
*He can pick up his room and make his bed and brush his teeth.
*He loves gum - especially hot gum!
*He smiles all the time.
I adore this kid!!!
15 years ago
Wow! He is so grown up :)
ReplyDeleteWow~you should be proud!
ReplyDelete