Super Hero's to the RescueIt was such a great morning - wonderful weather. They boys and I played outside. Clay pushed Caleb in the swing - so cute. They boys and I played soccer. Clay of course drove his favortie truck around. They boys also rode around the front yard on their tricycles. They were having so much fun chasing after each other. Clay really wants a "big boy" bike, but Momma has not been ready to let him ride off on one just yet - Santa might have to intervene. I love days like this, when I can just enjoy time with the boys - no errands, no apts., just me and the boys and their toys! It was so fun!
Also above: the boys wanted to be superhero's earlier this week, so they put on last year's Halloween costumes. They were to funny and cute. Clay is making a web with his hands in this photo, and Caleb is yelling some type of Super Hero roar! I love it!
Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment