This is our playroom by about 8am in this morning. It looks like a tornado or maybe even an earthquake has entered the Binns home. And don't the boys look like the mess bothers them :) Why a child must take out all toys at one time I do not know, but somehow it seems to make them the most happy. We are working on teaching our boys how to clean up, so I gave them each a task this morning and although they made an effort, I found each of them playing with a new toy a few minutes after their clean up attempt started. I couldn't help but understand, because often in the middle of cleaning the kitchen, I find myself here on my blog, doing whatever I can not have to finish my project. I guess I am going to have to get MY act together :)
Happy cleaning everyone and may your crazy messes remind you that it is more fun to live your life in a mess than to not enjoy it in perfection. At least that is what I have to tell myself these days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment