If you had walked into our home just a few minutes ago, you might think you had walked into a very messy Toys R Us. Where do all the toys come from and why do the boys have to play with EVERY single toy each day. We are trying to teach the boys to clean up on their own, but I think it sometimes makes an even bigger mess. Oh well, they have to learn :)
I am now ready to sit down an relax with my hubby and not think about cars, trains, trucks, or tools for a while :) I do love having little boys though. Life would be way way too boring without them!!
15 years ago
Had no idea you had a blog--welcome! :) You'll get addicted really fast!
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the wonderful world of blogging, Berkli! I love your header picture. The boys are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog Berkli. I am pretty new at this too and LOVE it!
ReplyDelete